Editing Blog: Finishing the Editing Process

 Hello Blog! I have added a few finishing touches with my final task. So far editing is almost complete, just adding a extra few things. Just adding an extra few things that will make the final task perfect. I added multiple transitions that help with the final task. I also added a few things for example I added a little bit of special effects. In order to fit the mood of the final task I added a few things to add to that. To make the transition clean I did my best by putting them in between scenes. I am also adding a bit of coloring to the final task. The color was to add to the mood or emotion of the final task. I think it was a great idea to add extra stuff to the final task. I also think it was a great idea to add a bit of coloring to the final task. I feel the coloring added to the effect of the final task. The extra stuff I added helped the final task look clean. I will add a little bit extra just so that I feel happy about the final task. The final task so far looks great, I just would like to add a little more. The reason why I feel like I should add more is that I feel that the final task is complete. So I will add a little bit more of special effects. Other than that I feel happy about the final task. I also feel happy with how the editing process has been. Overall, the editing process is complete. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog