Re-editing Blog: Re-editing for Final Task

 Hello Blog! I have decided to re-edit the opening sequence that I did. The reason why is because I felt like it did not really match what I imagined. What I imagined was that is matched up with the genre of the final task. The genre of the final task is a mixture of suspense and horror. The opening sequence was not really leaning over those genres. So I re-edited it in order to match the final task. The first thing I did was to change around the texts to look more scarier. This actually worked as the text did in fact more look scary like. I also changed up the transitions I did to look more cleaner. I also changed the transitions to look more scary like as well which ended up working. Overall the product was very much better than what I edited the first time. I also felt the need to make it more easily to engage with. As I feel like I did not do that the first time. I also chose a different style of editing than I did the last time. As I felt that last editing style I did was too confusing. The editing style I chose made the final task look more cleaner and beautiful. I feel that my editing skills are perfection but I did have a couple issues at first. As I do need to get used to how to work the editing app I used. However it worked well in the end. I feel proud with myself as I finally know how to properly edit. So this was my journey of editing the final task. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog