Music Blog: Final Task

 Hello Blog! For this blog I will talk about the music I used for the opening sequence. I used copyright free music in order for me to not get copyrighted from YouTube. I also wanted music that matched up well with my opening sequence. So I searched for suspenseful creepy music that I can use for the opening sequence. In order for it to fit well I searched for music that matched with the genre of the opening sequence. If the music did not match well then I feel as though the whole thing would look like a mess. If it also did not match well then the opening sequence would not be as strong. I feel as though I made the right choice with the music I chose. I chose this music because it fit well throughout the whole opening sequence. I also chose this music because it is also the same genre as what the opening sequence is. I wanted the music to connect with the opening sequence so that altogether it looked great. The music matched up with the opening sequence perfectly. At first I used a different song but I felt as though it was too creepy and did not match up well with the opening sequence. I would've loved to use this different song but it was not copyright free. So unfortunately I could not use it. Though the music I chose is also alright. I also found a different song but it also did not match well with the opening sequence. Over all I definitely chose the right choice with the music. As the music matches well with the opening sequence. It also connects well with the opening sequence. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog