Reshoot Blog: Reshooting Scenes for Final Task

 Hello Blog!! So I have decided to reshoot a couple of the scenes me and my groupmate shot. The reason why is because I wanted to add a little bit more of camera shots as I feel the final task did not have enough. The camera shots made the final task look more beautiful which is what I wanted. The camera shots came out just the way I wanted, which is great. I also wanted to reshoot some scenes to add a little bit more of camera movements. The same issue was that I wanted the final task to have a little more than what it did. It ended up looking great which is what I intended. Also, it made the final task more aesthetically pleasing which is just what I wanted. I also decided to add a bit more scenes that will establish my character more. The reason why is because I feel that my character barely served the purpose that it was supposed too. This ended up turning up great as well. I also reshot scenes that was just not good at all. The reason why it was not good was because of my poor camera skills, but I slowly got the hand of it. I also reshot scenes that was blocking the camera. For example there was this scene where my hair got in the camera. I did not realize this until I watched all the scenes. Another example was that, there were certain objects in a couple of scenes that I did not want to include. For instance, in one scene the main character is supposed to have only one phone but there was a scene where you can see two phone. So I wanted to reshoot that scene so it can make more sense. So that is all the reshooting I did for the final task. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog